No products in the cart.
Lavender Double Package
Our plant-based and mineral-rich salt soaps are handcrafted the old fashioned way from scratch. Made with salt mined in the foothills of Himalayan mountains. Free from pollutants and toxins. Salt Way Himalayan salt soaps gently exfoliate the skin and leave it clean, soft, and refreshed. Enriched with shea butter, almond oil, jojoba oil, and essential oil. Himalayan salt balances moisture content, improves circulation, remineralizes and draws out toxins from the skin. This salt soap has a rich, creamy, and abundant lather. French Lavender salt soap has a gentle and soothing aroma that pleases the body and mind. It truly makes a great addition to your daily skincare routine.
* Deeply cleans skin pores and allows skin to breathe easier.
* Removes dead skin cells.
* Stimulates blood circulation.
* Salt is an excellent skin healing agent.
* Gentle exfoliation.
* Strengthens and firms skin tissue.
* Helps balance the moisture content of the skin.
* Nourishes skin with 84 different minerals.
* Reduces skin irritation.
* Improves skin cicatrisation.
* Remineralizes and draws out toxins from the skin.
* Himalayan salt has natural antiseptic and astringent properties.
* Leaves skin smooth and soft.
* Salt is hostile to bacteria and cleans the skin extremely well.
* Great for all skin types, ranging from dry to acne-prone skin to those suffering from various forms of dermatitis.
How to use: With water, rub and lather the soap onto your hands. Then, massage onto your skin. Rinse thoroughly. For daily use on face and body.
100% Vegan & Cruelty Free
Recommended for: All skin types.
Formulated without: Animal products, petrochemicals, parabens, fragrance, artificial dyes, phthalates or sulfates.
Size: 3.9 oz (2 units)
|Dimensions||0.270 × 0.270 × 0.187 in|
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Certified Pure Himalayan Salt, Distilled Water, Olea Europaea ( Olive) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Saponifying Agent), Unrefined Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, French Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Essential Oil.